Highlights of the new teamspace version
Projects are a central element of teamspace. The new version therefore offers you even more options to plan, manage and successfully complete your projects.
- Manage your project portfolio with virtual milestones. This way, you can lead multiple projects to a common and optimal result.
- Exploit the full potential of hybrid project management. Combine classic work breakdown structure planning with agile project delivery methods.
- Keep track of your personal tasks or those of your team with the new task manager.
- Save on duplicate logins and use Microsoft Single Sign-on with Azure AD instead.
All other new features and improvements can be found in this changelog.
- Agile project management with sprints.
- The task manager combines all pending tasks (work packages, reminders, checks, …) in one place.
- Single sign-on with Microsoft accounts is now possible (Azure Active Directory).
- Excel reports are more easily customizable.
- When creating Excel reports, the time format (minutes, hours, days) and file name can now be specified.
- A welcome screen prompts for check-in.
- The break screen displays the current duration of the break.
Improvements and new Features
- Horizontal inheritance of project roles is now possible.
- A contact picture can be uploaded already when creating a new contact.
- An alarm can be set up already when creating a new CRM task.
- A ticket can now be created for participants from an appointment.
- The creation of incoming invoices from a ticket now offers the comfortable transfer of an attachment as a reference document.
- Many reports now offer a “Me” widget for the user filter.
- Item input fields (“three-dot fields”) now display recently used items.
- Free fields of type “inherited from main item” are now available for projects and organizations.
- The report for sales opportunities can now be built by creation date, modification date and revenue start date.
- The sales opportunity list now displays additional contact information.
- Display of external document number for incoming invoices.
- Invoice date is not set until validation.
- New column for capacity planning in working day lists.
- New column for single price invoice item in project time lists.
- New column for tickets in document lists.
- Contract time as booking proposal for project time tracking.
- General conditions of projects can be edited via multiple selection.
- Improvement of the authorization setting via multiple selection in various modules.
- Rejected cost elements now have the searchable and filterable status “rejected”.
- The contact list in campaigns now has customizable columns.
- The display name of employees can now be displayed and exported in the HR employee list.
- Lists in the Project Detail Manager are now more consistent in displaying items from underlying project structure items.
- Ticket lists can now be filtered by customer aspects.
- The preview card for employees indicates if the employee is external.
- Formatting of working hours now uses the thousands separator set, if applicable.
- Better display of half vacation days in calendar overviews such as “My colleagues”.
- Overtime chart display improved: when only yearly rules are used, it was confusing for users that the chart behaves differently in December.
- Performance of capacity analysis improved.
- Fixed various issues when using multiple windows.
- In the project list of a capacity, the heading is not translated again (incorrectly) by each refresh.
- Better searchability of board items that take their title from the linked item.
- Fixed a bug in the break rules that resulted in an invalid working time.
- The difference to order column in post calculation rounded too inaccurately in rare cases.
- The maximum billable effort is applied correctly for positions by effort with billing type “individual period”.
- The clerk selected in the document creation dialog was not applied under certain circumstances.
- Notifications no longer disappear when switching to “My colleagues”.
- Language in campaign emails is now correctly applied to replacement fields.
- In the activity report of an invoice, calculated labor costs are now also displayed in the draft again.
- Free fields type restrictions are now also applied correctly in the creation dialogs.
- Currency selection during project creation works correctly again.
- Various problems with the subsequent synchronization of project team capacity have been fixed.
- CRM tasks can be copied again without losing their type.
- Contact categories are displayed correctly in the master data.
- Header and footer of a mail generated additional spacing when forwarding.
- Display of totals values in multi-line table columns was unintuitive in certain cases.
- Display error for items with negative billing difference in the future revenue report fixed.
- Display error of birthdays in the colleagues overview fixed.
- Initiator of a todo in a project template is removed when creating the project.
- Description in menu tiles of item type was not displayed.
- In the Project Details Manager, todo view, the action to create an todo was not available in the toolbar.
- Organization lists could not be accessed after a user switch if restricted CRM permissions are set.
- Break rule configuration incorrectly required the project time tracking module.